Free search of lender foreclosure listings
- Fannie Mae - Fannie Mae either owns or guarantees a large percentage of real estate loans.
- Freddie Mac - Similar to Fannie Mae, a government sponsored enterprise.
- Veterans Affairs - Homes now owned by the V.A.
- HUD - HUD ends up with the foreclosed homes that had FHA financing
- CitiMortgage - One of the "Big Four" lenders.
- Wells Fargo - Another of the "Big Four".
- Bayview REO - A large marketer of lender owned property.
- RES.NET - Another large marketer of lender owned property.
- Hubzu - An online real estate marketplace.
- Bank of America - Another of the "Big Four".
- Chase - The last of the "Big Four".
Select a state first, then click the button to set your location preference. You will then be able to choose foreclosures from Chase, Citi, Wells Fargo, Bank of America, Fannie Mae, Freddie Mac, Hud, Veterans Affairs and more.
You can also use the links below for a national search.